You’ll never get bored with the rooms in this charming, three-bedroom Victorian. The angular plan gives every room an interesting shape. From the wrap-around veranda, the entry foyer leads through the living room and parlour, breaking them up without confining them, and giving each room an airy atmosphere. In the dining room, with its octagonal recessed ceiling, you can enjoy your after-dinner coffee and watch the kids playing on the deck. You could also eat in the sunny breakfast room off the island kitchen, where every wall has a window, and every window has a different view. You’ll love the master suite’s bump-out windows, walk-in closets, and double sinks.
This plan features:
- Three Bedrooms
- Two and one half bathrooms
- An angular plan giving each room an interesting shape
- A wrap-around veranda
- An entry foyer leading through the Living Room and Parlour
- A Dining Room with a hexagonal recessed ceiling
- A sunny Breakfast room off the island Kitchen
- A Master Suite with a bump-out window, walk-in closet, and double sinks in the private bath
First Floor – 1,409 sq. ft.
Second Floor – 1,116 sq. ft.
Basement – 1, 409 sq. ft.
Garage – 483 sq. ft.