This two-story traditional home will be worthy of note wherever built. In the front, you enter into a foyer with a powder room on your left. An expansive family room adjoins the living room, plus a formal dining area. The kitchen has an abundance of work space with a cosy dinette. The second floor features three bedrooms, including a sitting room off the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a full-size bath to go along with a walk-in closet. Another full-size bath serves the remaining two bedrooms.
This plan features:
- Three Bedrooms
- Two baths
- Two-Car Garage
- Rear Decks with railing
- Box Bay Windows in Living Room
- Decorative Louvers
- Fireplace in Family Room
- Bay Window Nook in Dinette
- 4-Bedroom Option
- Full Basement
- Crawl Space
Main Living Area – 1,900 sq. ft.
Improve the basic value plan with your choice of these options. Consult the floor plan and rear views to see how well these options will fit your lifestyle!
- Two-car attached garage (20′ x 22′)
- Two-car rear integral garage
- Rear decks with railing (16′ x 12′ or 26’6″ x 12′)
- Fireplace in family room (zero clearance)
- Bay window nook in dinette (adds 12 sq. ft.)
- 4-bedroom option
Depth: 26′ (38′ with deck)