Victorian elegance combines with a modern floor plan to make this a dream house without equal. A wrap-around porch and rear deck add lots of extra living space to the roomy first floor, which features a formal parlour and dining room just off the central entry. Informal areas at the rear of the house are wide-open for family interaction. Gather the crew around the fireplace in the family room, or make supper in the kitchen while you supervise the kids’ homework in the sunlit breakfast room. Three bedrooms, tucked upstairs for a quiet atmosphere, feature sky lit baths. And, you’ll love the five-sided sitting nook in your master suite, a perfect spot to relax after a luxurious bath in the sunken tub.
This plan features:
- Three Bedrooms
- Two and one half bathrooms
- A wrap-around porch and rear deck adding lots of extra living space
- A formal Parlour and Dining Room just off the central entry
- A Family Room with a fireplace
- A Master Suite complete with a five-sided sitting nook, walk-in closets and a sunken tub
First Floor – 1,260 sq. ft.
Second Floor – 1,021 sq. ft.
Basement – 1, 186 sq. ft.
Garage – 840 sq. ft.