The charm of an old-fashioned farmhouse combines with sizzling contemporary excitement in this three-bedroom home. Classic touches abound, from the clapboard exterior with its inviting, wrap-around porch to the wood stove that warms the entire house. Inside, the two-story foyer, crowned by a plant ledge high overhead, affords a view of the soaring, sky lit living room and rear deck beyond sliding glass doors. To the right, there’s a formal dining room with bay window just steps away from the kitchen. The well-appointed master suite completes the first floor. Upstairs, you’ll find a full bath and two more bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and cosy gable sitting nook.
This plan features:
- Three Bedrooms
- Two and a half bathrooms
- An inviting wrap-around porch with old-fashioned charm
- Two-story foyer
- A wood stove in the Living Room that warms the entire house
- A modern Kitchen flowing easily into the bayed Dining Room
- A first floor Master Bedroom with private Master Bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets and cosy gable sitting nooks
First Floor – 1,269 sq. ft.
Second Floor – 638 sq. ft.
Garage – 1,269 sq. ft.