This three-bedroom beauty is loaded with convenience and charm. A traditional covered porch shelters entering guests. Lead them into the formal elegance of the living and dining room combination, divided by columns, gives a spacious feeling and a front-to-back view. When you want to kick off your shoes, show friends into the family room, where a two-way fireplace creates a warm, comfortable atmosphere. At the rear of the house, the kitchen and breakfast room adjoin in an open arrangement overlooking the rear deck. The master suite, tucked behind the garage in a quiet corner of the house, shares the backyard view. The open loft that shares the second floor with two bedrooms and a full bath would make a great rainy-day playroom for the kids.
This plan features:
- Three Bedrooms
- Two and one half bathrooms
- An elegant Living and Dining Room combination that is divided by columns
- A Family/Hearth Room with a two-way fireplace to the Breakfast room
- A well-appointed Kitchen with built-in pantry, peninsula counter and double corner sink
- A Master Suite with decorative ceiling, walk-in closet and private bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms that share a full hall bathroom
First Floor – 1,590 sq. ft.
Second Floor – 567 sq. ft.
Basement – 1, 576 sq. ft.
Garage – 456 sq. ft.